An Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is an investment instrument traded on stock exchanges, structured in a similar way as mutual funds. The idea behind ETFs is that they track the performance and holding of a specifically defined index of securities, which gives investors an opportunity to buy a diversified portfolio as a single share of stock at a lower cost than buying each security separately. Unlike the Indices, Exchange Traded Funds – ETFs are traded as stocks on the major stock exchanges. Some of the main benefits associated with the ETFs are tax efficiency, transparency, liquidity, cost efficiency, and diversification.
Download our trading platform for free to enjoy a truly intuitive online trading experience, coupled with fast execution and excellent leverage on every trade – no matter how little or how much money you put down. Plus, once you open an account, you’ll get immediate access to accurate, real-time market information, including financial data, quotes, charts, trading signals, and much much more.
Why trade ETFs with WG?
To keep it simple, here is a quick list of the benefits you’ll receive when you join our trading community:
- True simplicity: we offer a cross-platform that is super-simple, intuitive and easy-to-use.
- Leveraged trading: gain large exposure to diversified markets with a relatively small amount of invested capital.
- Spread transparency: we provide timely, accurate, and transparent handling of all bid-ask spreads.
- Safety: we guarantee full security and anonymity of your personal information and transaction data.
- The 3 no’s: there are no commissions, no hidden fees and no conflicts of interest.
- Immediate order execution: we cut out any and all middle men and use industry-leading technologies to execute your trades in real-time.
- More than 15.000 different ETF´s and Hedge Funds avaliable for trading.